Error creating thumbnail: File seems to be missing: /home/m295reb/public_html/mw/images/f/ff/KimonoGirl2.jpg
|Real Name||Masako Junnishi|
|Nature||Unawakened Persona User|
|Birth Date||January 15|
|Persona - Rusalka|
Error creating thumbnail: File seems to be missing: /home/m295reb/public_html/mw/images/5/53/Rusalka2.jpg
A pretty but cold girl, born and raised in Japan. Pushed to excel from a young age, she has become a very successful and modestly popular dancer. Because of her parents' excessive micromanagement of her education and training, she has some resentment toward them, and very little time to spend on other activities - leading to a distinct lack of friendships and small daily pleasures. As a dance idol, she attempts to project an elegant and composed, yet polite and attractive persona - she is marketed as the quintessential Nadeshiko. However, in truth, she is quite condescending and can be rather sharp. She does her best to be polite to fans, as part of her marketed personality, but her patience can be strained quite easily if she is approached in a personal setting (such as at school). This is mostly to hide her loneliness, and the other true feelings she rejects in herself.
Need vs. Want, Sharp Tongue, Yes I Wear a Kimono Every Day, I'm Going to Insult You Until You Like Me, Kikkashou Academy Graduate, Nadeshiko, Ohohohoho Annoying Noblewoman Laugh
- Courage: 2 - Second Guesser
- Diligence: 5 - All Dance, No Play
- Expression: 1 - Good Morning. Die.
- Social Etiquette and Eloquence: 4
- Understanding: 2 - Spell it Out
- Knowledge: 4 - Smartass
I am Rusalka, Mistress of the Deep. My song echoes from the depths of your soul.
In Slavic mythology, a Rusalka was a female ghost, water nymph, succubus or mermaid-like demon that dwelled in a waterway. According to most traditions, the Rusalki were fish-women, who lived at the bottom of rivers. In the middle of the night, they would walk out to the bank and dance in meadows. If they saw handsome men, they would fascinate them with songs and dancing, mesmerise them, then lead the man away to the river floor to his death.
While her primary dwelling place was the body of water in which she died, the Rusalka could come out of the water at night, climb a tree, and sit there singing songs, sit on a dock and comb her hair, or join other Rusalki in circle dances. The Rusalka could not live long on dry land, but with her comb she was always safe, for it gave her the power to conjure water when she needed it. According to some legends, should the rusalka's hair dry out, she will die.
Because Masako has not yet awakened to the power of her Persona, she gives off very little detectable resonance. The only possible way to sense her in her slumbering state would be for someone who is extremely adept at resonance detection to focus on her directly and specifically. In her sleep, Rusalka's only resonance is something like seeing an unidentifiable shadow beneath the surface of a body of water.
Notable Social Links
XI - Strength
- Yoh Yamagatani - He valiantly rushed the stage to help save the young idol from the flames at her Smile Mall performance. She seems to be highly critical of his motivation, however.
XIII - Death
- Shirou Sekigawa - The first time they met, the boy left no real impression on Masako outside of his extremely calm and unusually respectful manner (given he was in the middle of a crowd of fans asking for an autograph). The second time was a bit more mysterious, and now he's stuck in her head...
XIV - Temperance
- Daiya Kagami - Daiya came to Masako's nearly-disastrous performance at Smile Mall, and was instrumental in helping her escape unharmed from the ensuing fire.
XV - Devil
- Itsuka Mizuhara - Itsuka was present for Masako's Smile Mall performance, which went awry when the stage burst into flames; although unknown to Masako, she was partially responsible for helping to quench the flames.
XIX - Sun
- Tatsuya Suou - When reporter Maya Amano came to Sevens to follow up on a story, Masako was completely eclipsed by the far lesser-known Tatsuya Suou, earning him her irrational hatred.