- V: THE HIEROPHANT
- Yui Utsuki: She's good, really good, and Kohaku is glad she's on his side. Mostly. Another combat veteran, she has by far the strangest Persona he's ever seen. And her resonance feels really wierd, too - like it's off for some reason. No, he hasn't seen her in action since he's learned about Shadow-possessed. Why do you ask?
- VI: THE LOVERS
- Mikage Kohama: That nurse. Seems nice enough, and it was helpful to know someone else who works... er, worked... for the same people. She can be a real pitbull, though - she was relentless when trying to coax out that he has a persona. And she even managed to do it. He'll have to learn to hide things better.
- XI: STRENGTH
- Katsura Tsuruya: Kohaku first ran into her during the Dark Hour, when she manifested a persona for the first time. That was an interesting, albeit painful, night. Since then, he's met her a few other times, once at the festival, and once at an informal game competition. He recognizes that she is a tough one, especially at the whole 'video game' thing, and he's glad to know he isn't the only one new to using Personas.
- Enoha Koinose
- XIV: TEMPERANCE
- Emi Dennou: Kohaku has worked with the Dennous once, but mostly he has met them in more social circumstances. He just learned that apparently, he is involved in... something with them. Not a love triangle or hexagon, maybe a line... line segment... Ray, that's it. A love ray from the Dennous to Kohaku.
- XVI: THE TOWER
- XIX: THE SUN
- Tatsuya Sudou: Kohaku's boss, and the man who told him what exactly these persona things are and got him involved in a brand new world. He has helped Kohaku in so many ways. Kohaku is scared shitless of the man.