|Real Name||Yoshiro Yoshino|
|Aliases||Courier of Chaos|
|Arcana||X - Wheel of Fortune|
|Birth Date||February 18th 1994 (Aquarius)|
|Preferred Weapon||Luggage (Packages, Containers, Bags, etc.)|
|Assignment||Gekkoukan, First Year|
|Persona - Hebe|
|Voice Actor||Chris Colfer (English)|
Yoshiro Yoshino is a first year student at Gekkoukan High who works as a part-time courier for his family's delivery business. It may as well be full-time, given how little interest he sometimes seems to have in being a student... or even a kid. He appears to have embraced his destiny of being a courier to the exclusion of almost anything else in life. Yoshiro is also infamous for the amount of chaos that happens when riding his bike to make a delivery, of which he seems to strive to do in as timely a manner at almost any cost. Maybe it's so he has more time to stand in the mirror and keep his appearance in tip top shape... or so it's thought.
Laughable Test Scores, Frightening Bike Skills, Fifteen Going On Twenty, Sleeping Through Class (I've Got Work In A Few Hours), Too Busy Even For A Date?, It Doesn't Go Any Faster, Shortcut Knowledge (Port Island): Yes, Are You Paying Attention?, That's Not A Guy Thing You're Doing There
Yoshiro is notably somewhat short for his age and has a very slim - maybe too slim - build. He possesses a very clean, youthful face, of which he seems to be putting something on. His hair is black, and kept longer than it probably ought to be for a guy, in something of a bowl cut where any hair that would get in his eyes is otherwise removed. Though his personal appearance may suggest otherwise, the presence of an enlarged Adam's apple confirms this is a boy.
When not wearing his school uniform, he's usually in his work uniform - a green jersey with his family name on a patch over his left breath, his employing company's name embroidered in white on an armband worn around his left arm, green shorts, and white tennis shoes, with coats and longer pants during colder weather. Green and white seem to be his favorite colors to dress in.
He's usually wearing biking pads and a helmet when school's out regardless of whatever else he wears. After all, he usually has something he needs to deliver.
Yoshiro is the heir to his family's local delivery company, Yoshino Courier, which has been around for a number of generations (though they moved further into the city over time). He doesn't bring anyone by to visit his home these days and doesn't seem keen to really talk much about it. As per convention, there is likely a lot more underneath the surface.
Yoshiro always seems to be in a hurry to get places, as attributed to his after-school job of working as a courier for his family's local delivery company. He takes it to such an extreme that he may be one of the most dangerous people alive when on the seat of a bicycle, taking every shortcut and every perceived chance at cutting a couple minutes (or sometimes even less) out of the time he takes in doing his routes. This seems to be so dominant in his life that he doesn't have time (or any apparent inclination) to be a part of a club, or even hang out with people. It sometimes seems as though he is simply apathetic to life in general. After all, he has a guaranteed job and future regardless of his grades. All he needs to do is just coast his way lazily through these three years that would otherwise determine the course of his adult life, nothing to it... right?
- Courage: 2 - Ordinary
- Diligence: 3 - Reliable
- Expression: 2 - Average
- Understanding: 1 - Uninterested
- Knowledge: 1 - Underachiever
Notable Social Links
- 0 - The Fool
- Tohru Adachi: A detective at Inaba who is down on his luck but nonetheless weathers every day with a smile. Yoshiro thinks he's a pretty cool guy and it's awesome they have a grown-up with police connections to help everyone out. Maybe one day he'll be able to help him with something, too...
- I - The Magician
- Shiki Ichimonji: A fellow first-year at Gekkoukan, Shiki was one of three people who saved him from Tomomi during his awakening. A very spirited and enthusiastic mangaka, his enthusiasm for the reality most of the world cannot perceive or comprehend is a little frightening. One of the "Eclipse Squad," of which Yoshiro himself is considered a member of despite not always being present for their misadventures.
- II - The High Priestess
- Shiori Hibiki: A fellow first-year at Gekkoukan, Yoshiro witnessed her dark side when she was trapped in the television. She professes to worry about him as a friend, classmate, and comrade-in-arms but he can't shake this harrowing suspicion he has, especially when he was trying to warn Tom about a certain someone.
- III - The Empress
- Yoshiro has not yet established any notable Empress links.
- IV - The Emperor
- Yoshiro has not yet established any notable Emperor links.
- V - The Hierophant
- Shinjiro Aragaki: A scary-looking young man who is nominally a third-year at Gekkoukan, Shinjiro has gone out of his way to help the Eclipse Squad train for the threats that await them at Tartarus. Yoshiro is somewhat afraid of him in spite of his noble intentions and kindness. Yoshiro may or may not be aware of how many times he has come close to running him over on his bike when making deliveries around Port Island.
- VI - The Lovers
- Yoshiro has not yet established any notable Lovers links.
- VII - The Chariot
- Aigis: A very strange girl (actually a robot) who lives/operates very closely with SEES and the Kirijo Group. Yoshiro thought she was stalking him for some reason and even today addresses her with some reluctance. She professes to want to help him study, which he has accepted (to very little effect). He is currently unaware that he may be alive today only because of her timely surrender during the SEBEC attack on a Kirijo holding.
- VIII - Justice
- Yoshiro has not yet established any notable Justice links.
- IX - The Hermit
- Yoshiro has not yet established any notable Hermit links.
- X - The Wheel Of Fortune
- Yoshiro has not yet established any notable Fortune links.
- XI - Strength
- Yoshiro has not yet established any notable Strength links.
- XII - The Hanged Man
- Wataru Hoshimoto: A younger kid Yoshiro first met when he accidentally splashed him with a puddle. Since then he's run into the mute boy a lot, barely aware of his circumstances. He has been warned that the kid is dangerous, ruthless, and willing to throw away the kindness of others for his own ends, but what's his exact connection with the guidance counselor...?
- XIII - Death
- Yoshiro has not yet established any notable Death links.
- XIV - Temperance
- Yoshiro has not yet established any notable Temperance links.
- XV - The Devil
- Itsuka Mizuhara: A fellow first-year at Gekkoukan, Itsuka was one of three people who saved him from Tomomi during his awakening. She seems to chase after the affection of her male upperclassmen, and he is pretty sure he knows why. One of the "Eclipse Squad," of which Yoshiro himself is considered a member of despite not always being present for their misadventures.
- Lucas Xavier: A mysterious guidance counselor at Gekkoukan. Yoshiro's Friday lunch study sessions have not turned up favorably. Recently, Lucas has demonstrated awareness of the TV world and the use of a Persona during Shiori's rescue from the TV world, which is now an exceptionally awkward point in day to day life. That, and there's the matter of the mysterious mute boy Wataru.
- XVI - The Tower
- Thora Kobayashi: A large, thuggish teenage girl from Inaba, Thora was one of three people who saved him from Tomomi during his awakening. He is highly aware of her fierce reputation and is legitimately afraid of her, even after she has proven herself countless times to the assembled forces of Good(tm). She is responsible for introducing several SEES members, including himself, to the dangers of the Midnight Channel in the otherwise sleepy town of Inaba.
- Minagi Shimizu: A mysterious young girl that, to Yoshiro's understanding, was raised to do horrible things. He is unsure why such an interest was taken in her well-being. While she is grateful for him having spared the effort to help set up the machine that would save her from a powerful Shadow overtaking her (the Chariot), he is wary and would rather not have that much to do with her.
- XVII - The Star
- Yoshiro has not yet established any notable Star links.
- XVIII - The Moon
- Farah Newman: A mysterious lady from Tom's past, Yoshiro was instrumental in their reunion on a fateful evening. After witnessing her working alongside Takahisa Kandori on an attack on a Kirijo laboratory, he is convinced that she is dangerous to Tom but thus far has been unable to convince him. How much more is there to her than meets the eye...?
- XIX - The Sun
- Tom Magnusson: An incredibly tall man from the United Kingdom and an investigator stationed in Japan for whatever reason, Yoshiro has taken a liking to him - though he does remember the day Tom attempted to intimidate his father for something that was Yoshiro's own fault. Tom is smitten with someone from his past that Yoshiro is absolutely convinced is bad news for him, but how can he convince him...?
- XX - Judgment
- Yoshiro has not yet established any notable Judgment links.
Hebe is the Greek goddess of youth, and a daughter of Zeus and Hera. While primarily the cupbearer of the gods, serving them ambrosia and nectar, she would also do a number of other chores. These included things like helping draw baths for Ares or to help her mother, Hera, to her chariot. She would continue to hold this position until she was married to Heracles. In the 19th and early 20th century, her statues were very popular in various gardens and was widely available. Her Roman counterpart, Juventas, was given a coin offering by young boys putting on adult togas for the first time. (Source: Wikipedia)
Yoshiro is unskilled with resonance, which is the norm for Evoker users. Yoshiro's own resonance tends to evoke the sensation of appearing unoccupied and capable of doing whatever menial chore or task someone might want to ask of him, regardless of how busy or hurried he may be. (He is unaware of this.)
|Aqua||5||Does light Water damage.|
|Aquadyne||13||Does high Water damage.|
|Aques||9||Does moderate Water damage.|
|Dia||5||Lightly heals the recipient.|
|Diarama||9||Moderately heals the recipient.|
|Energy Shower||9||Heals a group for a tiny amount, but has a chance of removing bad status.|
|Fear Torrent||11||Does small water damage but may inflict Inaccurate.|
|Mamakakaja||6||Raises a group's MAG score for a short time.|
|Media||8||Heals a group for a small amount.|
|Swift Strike||9||Does moderate Strike damage.|
Background Assets And Miscellany